The smartwatch has earned its name for its multiple functionalities and doing more than just telling the time. You can use it as a fitness tracker, a remote control for your phone, for receiving calls and messages, and so much more.
It is also a trendy accessory and fashion statement especially with its design and tons of watch faces for Android Wear you can choose from to fit your style.
Huawei is a Chinese tech company that has established a reputation for making affordable, but high quality devices.
Huawei has released many smartwatches, but some are better than others. That’s why I’ve put together this guide to help you find the best Huawei Android Smart Watch for you.
Let’s take a look.
Must Read: The 2 Best Android Watches with a Sim Slot
1. Huawei Watch 2
- Highly functional and packed full of impressive features.
- Sporty and minimalistic design perfect for everyday wear.
- Stay connected even without your smartphone with the optional 4g compatibility.
- Made of high-quality materials making it durable, water and dust resistance.
- Built-in GPS, NFC, and continuous heart rate monitor.
- Take your music with you using Google Play Music.
- Customizable to optimize power consumption to prolong battery life.
- Compatible with any smartphones running Android 4.3 and up.
- The 1.2-inch screen display makes it a tad difficult to navigate.
- All those features seem to take a toll on the performance as you may find applications a bit slow to launch.
- Battery only lasts a day with SIM and still just two days without.
- It is quite expensive.
2. Huawei Watch
- Sharp 1.4-inch display that is both bright and vibrant.
- The sophisticated design makes it look like a classic wristwatch.
- Water and dust resistant. Durable and comfortable to wear.
- Truly fits your personal tastes with many styles and colors from which you can choose.
- It comes pre-installed with useful fitness apps.
- It will work with any Android smartphones with Android 4.3 and up.
- The design is too chunky for women, but it is a perfect Android watch for men.
- It takes about two seconds to open an app, which is a bit slow but manageable.
- On idle, the battery can last up to two days, which I not too impressive.
- Expensive. The price hasn’t gone down yet since it’s launch.
3. Huawei Fit
- Perfect for working out with its heart rate and sleep tracking features.
- Simple and minimalistic look but remains elegant.
- It is waterproof. You can even wear it while swimming.
- The battery can last up to a week on normal use and a month on standby.
- Extremely affordable especially when compared to the previous items on this list.
- It can track walking, running, sleeping and swimming.
- Easy to read and understand fitness data.
- It allows gestures for navigation using built-in gyroscope and accelerometer.
- No built-in GPS. It lacks media controls and smart interface.
- It has a monochrome display which some may not appreciate.
- Functionalities are a bit limited compared to others in the same price range.
4. Huawei Talkbank B3 Lite
- It is a smart wristband watch that also doubles as a Bluetooth headset.
- The package includes three earpieces in different sizes that are very comfortable to wear.
- It is one of the most least expensive smartwatches from Huawei.
- You can choose from five different colored bands with double buckle clasps so it won’t fall off.
- It has a built-in microphone with a noise-reduction algorithm for clear and high-quality sound for calls.
- It can function as a phone finder, in which you can ring your phone even in silent mode.
- It has limited functionality.
- You can only view detailed tracker data through an app and sync your watch to your phone via Bluetooth.
- It is only available in five languages.
5. Huawei Band 2 Pro
- With this Android smartwatch from Huawei, you can track your heart rate and routes during your workout without your phone.
- It has a smart sleep tracking feature which can recognize REM, light and deep sleep.
- It is water resistant which means you can wear it even in the pool.
- Battery life is quite impressive as it can last up to 21 days on normal usage.
- Easy access to commands with its touch and swipe screen.
- You can use it as a remote control for your phone’s camera
- Monochrome screen is clear and readable even outdoors.
- The heart rate monitoring and step counter is sometimes inaccurate.
- The battery can only last six days of GPS and rigorous use.
- Takes too long to charge compared to other models of Android smartwatch from Huawei.
6. Huawei Talkband B3
- It is a wristband, fitness tracker and Bluetooth headset in one.
- Luxurious designs that are perfect for everyday use.
- Very useful tool if you want to stay fit. It sends notifications to help you keep moving.
- Track your steps, measure calories burned and the distance you have traveled.
- It is water and dust resistant.
- The battery can only go up to 6 days on standby and takes too long to recharge.
- It is quite expensive for a minimum functionality fitness tracker wristband.
7. Huawei Color Band A2
- A wider .096-inch OLED screen lets you see more information at a glance.
- It has easy navigation with the use of multi-touch sensors.
- Get real-time fitness intensity tracking and heart rate monitoring.
- You can view messages and answer calls coming in from your smartphone.
- It is waterproof.
- You still need your phone to view a comprehensive report about your fitness data.
- You need to make sure that it fits snugly to make sure that you get an accurate heart rate and steps count.
8. Huawei Talkband B2
- A Bluetooth headset and a fitness tracker on one device.
- Made of high-quality materials, durable and water resistant
- Calls sound clear when used as a headset.
- The watch is too bulky and uncomfortable after wearing in long periods of time.
- It has no notifications.
- It is pricey for a bare minimum functionality device.
9. Huawei Talkband B1
- It is a hybrid smart band which works as a smartwatch and a Bluetooth headset for calls.
- It tracks sleep, record activities, and workouts.
- Easy to charge with its hidden USB stick connection at the tip of the straps.
- It has an average battery life that can last up to six days.
- The design of the strap and metal clasps make it difficult to put it on by yourself.
- The display size is too small.
- You have to use the button on the side to see the time.
10. Huawei Watch Jewel and Elegant
- Luxurious Android watch made for women that is beautiful and highly functional.
- You can receive alerts and notification for calls, emails, texts, and messages
- It has Bluetooth connectivity so you can listen to music.
- It also has a voice command capability for music and navigation controls.
- It has a very steep price tag.
- The battery life is less than stellar.
- The buttons on the side a tad too sensitive and easily triggered when bending your wrists.
You made it until the end of our list. Now, you have been given much to think about choosing the best Huawei Android watch for you.
Was this list any help to you? Do you know any updates from Huawei Android watches you’d like to share? Write it down in the comments section below and don’t forget to share this with everyone. There is always a Huawei Android watch perfect whether for business, fitness, style or fashion.