Connectivity is very important to most people these days. Nobody wants to miss a crucial call from a client or that vital message from the boss. Unfortunately, you can’t always go around carrying you phone with you at all times. Luckily, you don’t have to if you have an Android watch with sim.
This type of smartwatch does more than just tell time. It can receive calls, show notifications, allow you to reply to an SMS, and even work as a fitness tracker.
The good news is that there are numerous smartwatches out in the market today, each with its own unique style and features. You only have to decide on what is the best Android watch for you.
Here are two of the best Android watches with a sim slot around. Read on and find out which is best for you.
Must Read: Best Android Watches
Huawei Watch 2
“Smartwatches come in classic designs.”
The Huawei Watch 2 is considered the strongest Android watch with sim out in the market today. But while it has the best features, it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing watch around. Its simple design and plain interface might be a turn-off for those who are going for a solid and flashier design.
The Huawei Watch 2’s circular face allows it to have a large and streamlined display. The device supports GPS and NFC and even comes with a monitor measuring your heart rate. The Watch 2 is also one of the few Android watches with Android Pay. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100, a chip specifically designed for wearable devices.
The Watch 2 runs on the latest Android Wear 2.0 OS and can be upgraded to the Android Oreo system. It’s supported by 4GB of internal memory for saving music and running a variety of applications and comes with a nano Sim card slot, a microphone, and loudspeaker. The Watch 2 is also dust and water proof.
Must Read: 5 Best Android Wear Apps
Why Should You Buy It?
- AMOLED capacitive display screen with 16 m colors
- Touchscreen comes protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Non-removable Li-ion 420 mAH battery (runs up to 48 hours mixed usage)
- Comes with a 390 x 390 pixel screen and a 1.2-inches screen size
- Powered by Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2100 and Quadcore 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7
- Has 4 GB internal storage and 768 MB RAM
- Comes with Bluetooth 4.1, LTE and NFC connectivity
- Has built-in accelerometer, barometer, compass, gyrometer, and heart rate monitor
- Comes in Carbon Black, Concrete Grey, and Dynamic Orange
If you’re the sporty kind, then the Diggro DI06 is the smartwatch for you. The device is on the Android watch top 10 with its sporty look and classic lines. It has a rounded design, steel casing, and a durable silicon strap.
The watch face is a 1.39-inch AMOLED high-resolution display. Its 400 x 400 pixel resolution makes it easy to read incoming messages and notifications from your social networks. The DI06 also has provisions for a sim card, enabling it to receive calls and also allows you to make a call.
The Diggro DI06 also boasts of a MTK6580 1.0 GHz Quadcore processor, 16GB internal memory and 1GB RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 and is powered by a 350 mAh battery that can last 72 hours. It also comes with a 2mp camera.
Must Read: How to Fix an Android Wear Watch Face
Why Should You Buy It?
- Good design; rounded face with a sporty feel
- Very responsive, colored touch screen display
- AMOLED display comes with Gorilla Glass protection
- Simple but easily accessible menu
- Large memory capacity (16 GB)
- Has built-in GPS
- Can measure heart rate
- Has built-in pedometer (counts calories and distance)
- Supports Nano Sim-card, 3G network and WLAN
- Has built-in 2mp camera; can remotely control smartphone’s camera
- Comes with music player; user can listen to music from smartwatch’s memory and control smartphone’s music player
- Compatible with Android 5.0 and higher; can also work with IOS 9.0 and higher
There’s nothing better than a smartwatch to keep you connected.
The Huawei Watch 2 and the Diggro DI06 are the perfect timepieces for the modern individual. The two can make sure that you never miss a call or an appointment.
But make sure you choose the right Android watch with sim for you. Carefully weigh their features, looks, style, warranty, support, and price before deciding which smartwatch to get.
Have you decided on which is the best Android watch for you? Do you have any questions about its features? Post your questions or comments here, then share this article with your friends.