There’s no denying that iPads are great for gaming because of their wider screen that lets you navigate through your game. But the possibilities of playing Android games on an iPad are less since the device’s OS is not compatible with Android. If you own an iPad and prefer Android games then you will surely have a problem.
Thankfully, here’s where an Android emulator comes into the picture. If you’re having this dilemma, don’t worry, Android emulators for iPads are at your service. Downloading and playing your favorite Android games on your iPad will be as easy as 1..2..3!
That said, if you’re interested in using apple interfaces, you should check out our best iOS emulators for Android article.
But before delving into the types of Android emulators, let me give a detailed description of how these emulators work on iOS.
- Top 6 Best Android Emulators For M1
- Top 7 Best Emulators for Pokémon Games
- 5 Best Android Emulators For Chromebook
How Do Android Emulators on iOS Work?
Not all Android games can be found on iOS. If you want to download a game that’s not available on iOS you can use an emulator instead. What it does is it allows you to emulate Android games and apps on your iPad.
Not only that, emulators also make other Google apps and services more accessible to iOS users. In this article, we have handpicked the best Android emulators for your iPad. Read along!
Top 7 Best Android Emulators for iPad
If at some point you thought of just buying an Android device to solve your problems, you are not alone. The need of buying a new device can be resolved by just installing these Android emulators.
What’s more, if you are a video game enthusiast or a game developer, you can try using one of these android emulators for iPad and test your games on it.
The emulators listed below have worked out great for us. We have handpicked it for you to give you the best Android gaming experience.
- APowerMirror – Compatible with all operating systems
- iNDS emulator– Best emulator with multiple Features
- iAndroid – One that works best for both android and iOS
- iPadian – Works best on iPad
- GBA4iOS – Good to play Nintendo Switch games
- BlueStacks – Best one to play multiple games simultaneously
- NDS4iOS – Play all Nintendo games for free
Top 7 Best Android Emulators for iPad
Compatible with all OS.
The APowerMirror is a guest system that hosts or launches all Android games on iOS devices. This emulator works best on an iPad. What’s great about this is It allows you to connect and mirror iPad to PC via Wi-Fi or USB. You can also take screenshots, record the screen and use a notepad to add notes using this emulator.
Not only that, this emulator for iPad is also compatible with smart TVs such as Sony, Sharps, Philips, etc. Moreso, live streaming from Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok are all supported by this emulator.
- Supports all iOS devices.
- You can cast your iPad to TV.
- Mirror your PC to iPad with audio.
- Air casting can be done through different networks.
- Record and capture screen.
|Compatible with Android and iOS.||Lags a little|
|Supports built-in DLNA and AirPlay protocol devices.|
Best emulator with multiple features
A big fan of Nintendo games? If yes, then this emulator is for you. The iNDS emulator lets you play all the Nintendo games on your iPad. You can choose to play your favorite Mario or Pokemon games with high-quality streaming.
All you need to do is to download the games’ ROMs before beginning to play games on your iPad. Now, you don’t have to pay a single penny for any Nintendo game, this android emulator for ipads can provide you with the fun at zero cost.
- Supports iOS 12 and above versions.
- Auto saves games on iPad.
- Customize the settings of your game.
- Play Nintendo games for free.
- Contains built-in browser.
|Free and easy to use||No fast forward option|
|Autosave function||Runs a little slow on older phones|
|Ad-free and compatible|
One that works best for both Android and iOS.
The iAndroid emulator for iPad allows you to get a direct interface on your iOS device. This emulator is also used to emulate Android UI and Apple devices. It is considered one of the best and most used android emulators for iPad and other iOS devices.
Before anything else, you need to make sure you have a good internet connection on your device. Also, it would help if you had the Cydia store installed on your iPad. Further, this emulator will take up more than enough storage so make sure that you have bigger storage on your device before installing.
- Can run all Android applications on your iPad.
- Easily switch between Android and iOS with just one click.
- Android games and apps are free to download.
- Install iAndroid without jailbreaking.
- Clean Android UI is an integral part of your iPad.
|Easy and free to download||Apps do not get updated regularly|
|Need not jailbreak your device.|
Works best on iPad
If you’re looking for an emulator that can seamlessly emulate Android apps and games on your iPad, then this is the one for you. The iPadian emulator allows you to emulate apps and games on any iOS device with ease.
This Android emulator for iPads imitates the appearance, designs, and features of an apple design. You can be assured of its utmost performance since this app is also one of the best emulators out there. Further, you can also download music and other apps for free on your iPad.
- Previews full screen.
- Supports Facebook messages and notifications.
- You can customize the app store.
- You can have a social chat using this emulator.
- Has standalone Adobe air application.
|Includes Facebook widgets||Requires Adobe Flash player|
|Free music and videos|
|Full offline setup installer of the tool|
Good to play Nintendo Switch games
The GBA4iOS is a user-friendly emulator for iPad. With this emulator, you can search and download ROMs directly online. The good news is that downloading the ROMs and syncing it to your iPad can be simultaneous, no need to do it separately. You do not have to download the ROM and sync it to your iPad via PC separately.
The layout of this emulator is organized and clear which allows for easy navigating. Moreso, it can also work with external controllers and the best part is that you can customize the design of the Android games the way you like it.
- Download apps quickly and easily.
- Supports multiplayer games online and offline.
- You can cover all game consoles in just one click.
- Customize your own game maps.
- Runs even on older iOS versions.
|Device no need for jailbreak||Freezes and lags sometimes|
|Legitimate and safe|
|Does not require external separate emulators|
Best one to play multiple games simultaneously
When it comes to android emulators for iPad, BlueStacks is one popular name that’s known for its amazing features. The BlueStacks emulator for iPad is free and easy to install and use.
This emulator lets users play and download games and live stream gaming without the need for any extra hardware or software. This emulator is specially designed for gamers and game developers.
- You can preset and customize game controls.
- It can run multiple games at the same time.
- This app can translate games in your local language.
- Play android games on iPad in full HD.
- Record screen and replay actions just by using the single keypress.
|Quick buttons to transfer text, screenshot shortcut||Sometimes slow in performance|
|Supports motion detection|
|Web browser user interface|
Play all Nintendo games for free.
The NDS4iOS emulators can run DS ROMs on iPhone and iPad. This emulator is made exclusively to play all the Nintendo games on your iPad. Also, this emulator contains features such as DropBox and controller support.
The best thing about this android emulator for iPad is, that you don’t need to jailbreak your iPad. This app can still run and download Android games and apps without any hassle. More so, it is also compatible with all iOS devices.
Further, these android emulators for iPad are free to download and easy to use.
- This emulator supports hardware keyboards.
- Contains 3D touch controls for the maximum gaming experience.
- Supports URL schemes.
- Cheat codes are available to use.
- Consistent software updates.
|Has AirPlay support||Not available on the App Store|
|Supports DropBox and Google Drive|
|Runs fully on iPhone and iPad|
You can also read:
- Android Emulators: What Are They and Why Use Them?
- 4 Nostalgic Nintendo 64 Emulators for Android
- 20 Best Emulators for Android To Play Your Favorite Games
Can you change the OS on iPad?
You can change the OS on the iPad if you have a proper internet connection. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
Can I run Android on iOS?
It is not possible to run Android on iOS devices. However, there’s a way to do so. One, a good emulator will help you run Android apps and services on your iOS device.
Can an iPad run Android emulators?
Android emulators can run on iOS devices. It also includes iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod touch, etc.
How do I emulate an Android app on an iOS device?
Navigate the blue mirror button at the bottom part of the interface. Select your iOS device from the devices list. Tap the ‘Start Now’ button to show the Android screen on your iOS device.
Is there a working NDS android emulator for iPad?
NDS4iOS is one of the original Nintendo DS android emulators for iPad and is considered as one of the best ones to date. It is a free Nintendo DS emulator for iPad that works without jailbreaking your device.
These android emulators for iPad will help you play your favorite Android games on your device without hassle. Not only that, but you can also install other apps that are not available on the App Store and customize the settings of the apps that best fit your liking. Pick the right one for your iPad and let us know how it worked.
If you think we missed out on some special android emulators for iPad, let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you!