Android has a huge variety of different types of smartwatches. In fact, it can serve as a mini computer around your wrist, but they aren’t known for their amazing sound quality. However, if you’re looking for the best Android watch with speaker, then these two Android watches are for you.
Asus ZenWatch 2
The Asus ZenWatch 2 was one of the first Android Smart Watch that upgrade to enable audio capabilities.
The ZenWatch 2 has an AMOLED 1.63” display with 320 x 320 pixels resolution, and 278ppi Touch Display. It is equipped with a 512 MB RAM and a 4GB eMMC Flash storage.
Aside from the speaker, the ZenWatch 2 also has a built-in microphone, so it is easier to make and receive calls and utilize Google Assistant.
- Premium case. The Asus ZenWatch 2 is crafted with a premium case of high-quality stainless steel to support longevity and durability.
- Fashionable and customizable straps. It comes with a nice, trendy, and textured strap options you can choose from depending on your preference.
- Magnetic connector for Hypercharge capabilities. It comes with a magnetic connector that allows hypercharge capabilities so users can enjoy rapid charging to charge their device faster.
Why You Should Buy It
- The Asus ZenWatch 2 can give you both function and comfort. It is an Android watch that exceeds expectation because it does more than the average Android smartwatch.
- You get more for your money than comparably priced smartwatches, and it has more features than many more expensive smartwatches.
- It has a ‘FaceDesigner’ that allows you to customize the look of your watch.
LG Watch Sport
The LG Watch Sport combines lifestyle and technology in one Android watch. If you are looking for the best android watch with speaker, this watch is for you. It has a function of audio to stream music, make and receive calls, and alert you for messages, e-mails, comments, and others.
You can enjoy the LG Watch Sport because of its 1.38” P-OLED 480 x 480 pixels, 348 ppi resolution. It is powered by 1.1 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core MSM8909w with a 4GB up to 2GB usable internal memory, and a 786 MB RAM.
- 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity. The LG Watch Sport has the ability to use a wireless internet connection so you can utilize your internet capable smartwatch applications.
- Google Pay. Make quick payments using your wrist watch through LG Watch Sport’s secured payment application, Google Pay (formerly called Android Pay).
- Music Streaming. The LG Watch Sport is huge on its speakers; you can even stream music through your wrist without worrying or connecting it to your smartphone.
- Wireless Charging. No need to worry about too much cable while charging. The LG Watch Sport can be charged through a wireless dock that is more convenient for you.
- Google Fit. The LG Watch Sport can automatically track your activity and record it, so you have the convenience of monitoring your fitness routine and goals in no time.
Why You Should Buy It
- The LG Watch Sport can not only be an extension of your phone but also your wallet because of Android Pay.
- It is versatile with stand-alone connectivity and music streaming support.
- It is also sim-card capable.
Final Thoughts on the Best Android Watch with Speaker
Do you think one of these smartwatches is for you? Is there another Android watch with speaker that you love? Tell us your thoughts in the comment section, then share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!