We know those moments when we hitch through the city just to catch sight of a free parking space for our car. It might take a few minutes. For those who experience heavy traffic due to rush hour, it might just take ages.
The good news is there’s nothing that technology can’t resolve. Do you imagine using your smartphone to locate nearby places to park and even sort the ones for a low cost to save money? Well, that might just be the case.
Not only can you use it to discover a parking space, but it can also help you to find your car in a large lot especially when you left in a hurry to go somewhere.
With your Google Play store, you can download these Parking Spot Finder Apps for free or at a price depending on the features you want to utilize.
Here is a list of some of the most used parking apps you can discover. Feel free to try any of them and see what works for you.
Best Parking Spot Finder App for Android
Inrix ParkMe was founded in 2005 and has become one of the world’s largest and most accurate app for parking information.
It has can see over 200,000 locations in 15,000 cities on 7 continents. If yours is among them, then this app is suitable for you. In case yours doesn’t appear in its database, then you can skip this and try the next app on this list.
- It has over 200,000 locations in 15,000 cities on 7 continents
- It helps you locate and book the cheapest space
- It has a parking timer that can prevent overstaying thus overpaying and even avoid a parking ticket
- It directs you to the nearest location
- It helps you find the cheapest closest parking spot
Best Parking is a navigation app that can save you from your everyday hassles of travel and make it faster and easier to get where you need to go. This parking spot app is simple to use so you don’t have to worry about a thing and only focus on your destination.
This app allows you to search for car parks in your destination by entering the address in the search bar. Then compare the prices of different parking spots in the area and encounter one that is cheaper. Reserve the spot and then drive there.
Note: This app can only be used in cities across North America
- It helps you book save up to 50%
- You can compare prices
- It shows you directions to locate your car
- Compare parking prices and save money
Find my parked car
Find my parked car is a simplified app that allows you to park and save your location. If you are busy and you happen to forget where you last parked, open the app to your saved location and use the compass and GPS pin down the vehicle.
- Share your location through SMS
- It uses GPS and Google Maps to locate nearby parking and to locate the car
- Finds parked car using a navigator
Car Compass is a simple app with minimalistic functions that is very easy to use by just anyone. You don’t necessarily have to understand complicated things to get a hang of it. It is small so making it easy to download.
- Park and save location
- It uses Google Maps and arrows for navigation
- It has a parking timer
- Share your location through E-mail and SMS
- It uses a compass track down your car
Car Finder AR (PAID)
If you are on those people who frequently forgets where they last parked their car whenever they go somewhere, then Car Finder AR is an app that will help you remember.
It automatically saves your car’s location. Then with the use of GPS auto track and Google 3D maps, you can spot it where you left it.
- Finds and directs you to nearby car parks
- It has a parking timer
- It uses GPS auto track
- Parking meter alarm
- Manage 3 different cars
- Share your location through e-mail/ WhatsApp/ Line
- It parks and saves car location
- It uses augmented reality to locate your car
Why do you have to go in circles wasting time and gas looking for a parking spot in your destination? These apps will get you covered by using GPS and Google Maps to turn up out the closest and cheapest space to save your money.
Stop fretting whenever your pullover a stop and come back looking for where you last saw your car. Some of these apps will save your location manually or even automatically and with just a few taps, you know where to track it.
Have you tried one these apps? Did it work out for you? Do you have any other app you can add to the list? If so, we would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.