Pump up the party with portable speakers especially made for your Android phones. Brighten up your mornings with good music that echoes throughout the room. Drop the beat and raise the roof without having to bring the old-fashioned, bulky speakers that you have been used to.
Surely, there are a lot of android speakers available in the market. But what makes a Bluetooth speaker stand out from the rest?
- Sound Quality – The best portable speakers should come with excellent sound quality. Choose the one which has good bass and delivers a surround sound.
- Good Battery Life – Portable speakers should last longer than the others. There are Android speakers that last about 12-15 hours which is quite good but there are others which can last up to 20-24 hours max. Well, a good portable speaker should be able to keep up with your party.
- Awesome Connectivity – The best Bluetooth speakers to hook your phone up to should have a long connectivity range. Most Bluetooth speakers connect at about 9 meters, but others could go up to a whopping 30 meters.
- Slick and Portable – While a stylish portable speaker is an eye-candy, choosing something that is handy and easy to use is definitely a must.
The Best Speakers for Android Phones
|Best Overall||Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Waterproof)|
|Cheapest||Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Best Value for Money||JBL XTREME 2 Bluetooth Speaker|
|Highly Recommended||Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth Speakers|
|Runner Up||OontZ Angle 3XL ULTRA|
Manufacturers are in constant pressure in perfecting their way to be able to deliver the best speakers. In this article, we have collated the top 5 best Android speakers available in the market. So, if you want to know more about it, read on.
Top 5 Speakers for Android Phone to Pump it Up
Topping our list is the Ultimate Ears Boom 3. It has a modern look with a subtle appearance. But its features are more than meets the eye. It has an awesome 360 sound with an accurate bass that will let you and your friends have the best listening experience there is.
- Sound Quality: Excellent. Delivers a loud, accurate and deep bass sound.
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours but lives up to 12 hours when tested. It tells you the percentage of battery you have left with by pressing both the + and – button together.
- Connectivity: 135 Feet (41 meters) on unobstructed space.
It is dustproof and waterproof (for up to 30 minutes and 3 feet of water) so bringing it to the beach or pool is not a problem. The UE Boom 3 is no match for your awkward friends either because it passes the fall-test and would still deliver a quality sound.
- Amazing sound quality
- Shorter battery life compared to others and can only connect with Amazon’s Alexa
Now, unlike other speakers, this portable Bluetooth speaker comes with a magic button located on the center top of the device. It lets you play your playlist without having to access your phone. Just press it for 3 seconds and watch the magic happen. It also has a built-in Amazon Alexa feature.
OontZ Angle 3XL has a brushed aluminum finish with a rubberized edge. It comes with all the buttons right on top of the device, so you can easily maneuver between the power button, connect, pause, play, forward, rewind, skip, and the volume controls.
- Sound Quality: Rich bass with a high-quality sound.
- Battery Life: 8 Hours of battery life.
- Connectivity: 100-foot range on unobstructed space.
When it comes to sound quality, OontZ delivers a loud sound with balanced mids and highs which is phenomenal (special thanks to its 3 passive radiators). Even when it is played on its maximum volume, the sound remains intact and precise. Hello, party people who live to rock the outdoors!
Like the UE Boom 3, OontZ is also weatherproof so it can withstand water even if it is fully submerged. It even has a built-in microphone. So, if you are in the shower and you want to answer your incoming calls, you can do it right there and then.
- Replaceable battery
- Shorter battery life compared to others
What is good about this portable speaker is that its battery is replaceable. This feature is not available on most USB-charged speakers so if your battery life decreases in a couple of years or so, you can still use the device by changing its battery.
You might think that this portable speaker is a little bulky, but it is actually one of the best speakers to connect to your phone. Plus, hello carrying strap!
JBL Xtreme 2 boasts a precise sound that will let you “feel” the bass once a song is played. It has front directional audio, is waterproof, and unlike the older version of JBL portable speakers, this one floats. It can also let you pair to over a hundred other JBL speakers for a more powerful, surround stereo sound (if in case you have a larger crowd).
- Sound Quality: Exceptional, great sound, and loud volume.
- Battery Life: Claims up to 15 hours of battery life but could still be playing until 20 hours.
- Connectivity: 80-foot range on unobstructed space.
JBL Xtreme 2 has a refined sound quality and it doesn’t distort. The vocals are clear and distinct, so you can have an exceptional listening experience. If you are looking for a straightforward speaker, this, right here, is a good catch.
- Clear music vocals
- Your voice while on loudspeaker (during a call) will start to get distorted when you’re at about 10 feet away
JBL Xtreme 2 will connect you with Google Assistant for a more convenient experience.
Looking for a compact and affordable piece of awesomeness? The Anker Soundcore 2 is your alternative if you don’t want to spend too much on a portable Bluetooth speaker. It is handy with a rubberized finish and weighs only 410 grams that is suitable for the outgoing people.
- Sound Quality: Impressive for a small and cheap device.
- Battery Life: Up to 24-hour playtime.
- Connectivity: 66-Foot range on unobstructed space.
Anker Soundcore 2 has an enhanced bass that is surprisingly good for a cheap device. Its 12W of power promises an undistorted sound quality and has powerful bass sound. It is water resistant (but not waterproof so don’t think about submerging it to the water) and dust-proof so the party won’t stop even if it rains. It also has a built-in microphone, so you can use it as a speakerphone when making a call.
- Amazing device with a great value and great battery life
- The sound is not as rich and as the other speakerphones enumerated but it is not bad for the price
Tribit XSound Go is by far the cheapest and one of the best buy portable speaker for your Android phone.
- Sound Quality: Good quality sound with good depth.
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours of play time.
- Connectivity: 66-Foot connectivity range on unobstructed space.
This little baby fits comfortable in your hands and delivers an amazing result for a fraction of the price. It has a rich bass, clear audio, and a stimulating mids that creates a listening experience like no other. You might want to throw a stone at me, but this technology right here could beat your Beats.
- Amazing device with a great value and great battery life
- The sound is not as rich and as the other speakerphones enumerated but it is not bad for the price.
Think twice before spending your dollars because this baby could save your moolahs. It has an exceptional sound quality with crystal clear audio, no screeches, and a surround feel. It’s waterproof so you can bring it to pool parties, the beach, chill with it outdoors, name it, Tribit XSound Go can go with it.
Get the Party Started!
There surely are a lot of portable Bluetooth speakers for Android and it doesn’t take a genius to know which is worth buying. Keep in mind that sometimes, you don’t have to pay too much just to get the quality that you are looking for.
Do you have a personal favorite that you want to share with your fellow Android user? Share it with us through the comments section below.