Do you know how many safety methods and security functions are in Samsung devices like smartphones and tablets for us to use them safely? Apart from the security features like fingerprint sensors, facial recognition and screen lock, additional protection is necessary when there is a threat of the device being misused. In this article, you will know how to bypass FRP on Samsung devices.
- How To Bypass FRP Lock On Android Device? – 10 Easy Steps
- How to Bypass Google Lock on Samsung – Easy Way
- How to Unlock Android Phone With Broken Screen?
FRP and its security in action:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) security feature is available for Android Lollipop 5.1 and higher. It is a security feature that Google provides to every device that uses a Google account to sign in.
When the device is factory reset by an unauthorized party, Google’s FRP kicks in and verifies the user for the Google account registered on the device. Once you sign in using your Google account on your new Samsung device, the FRP feature is automatically enabled.
However, the FRP feature can be frustrating at times, especially…
- When you forget your old Google account information at the time of factory reset.
- When the device is purchased from a different owner, Google asks for verification of their Google account.
- When a personal Google account is accidently removed from a device, factory reset isn’t possible without the credentials.
To clear this issue on your Samsung device, whether it be a smartphone or tablet, you must bypass the factory reset protection.
How do we do that?
Let’s take a look at the iMobie Droidkit software that offers solutions to all Android issues including Factory Reset Protection bypass.
FRP bypass is one of the solutions that Droidkit provides to users and is currently available for all Samsung mobile users that have Android versions 6 and higher. You can remove the Google account from any Samsung device regardless of its version and model; however, you must follow customized steps to bypass FRP lock based on the model of the device.
A note before you bypass FRP:
- The lock is removed along with all the data.
- Droidkit is compatible with Android versions 6 to 12.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection during the entire process.
The following steps are common and must be followed to bypass FRP:
Download the latest version of the Droidkit from the official iMobie website. The software is available for both Windows and Mac devices.
Once the download is complete, click on the “FRP Bypass” option from the list of solutions provided on the home page. You will get a brief explanation of how this software works on removing the FRP lock on your Samsung device.
Click “Start” to proceed with the factory reset protection bypass.
To start with the Bypass feature, make sure your Samsung device is connected to your computer through a USB cable.
Steps to be followed on your device and PC at the time of factory reset:
- Press “Start” to continue, it will take you to the ‘Device Configuration File’ page. It will take up to 1-2 minutes to create the device configuration file.
- Once the file is ready, click on the “Start to Bypass” button.
- A set of instructions appears on the next page of how to put your device on Recovery Mode.
- Follow the instructions to activate Recovery Mode on your device.
- Find the number and version of your device on the next page, select the version of Android and click on “Start Now.”
- You need to “Wipe out the cache partition” on your device.
- The Droidkit needs permission to “send notifications” to your device to proceed with the bypass.
- Click “Allow,” and Droidkit sends messages to your device for confirmation.
- How to Use Samsung Pay with Non-Samsung Phones – 2 Alterative Methods
- How to Connect Google Home to Samsung Smart TV-Best Ways
- 7 Best Samsung Tablets for Android: Bow to the King
Final steps that vary within devices:
- A link is displayed once you follow the common steps.
- Open the Samsung browser or follow the steps displayed on your Droidkit software when you reach this point.
- You may need to install an app from the Play Store to continue with the bypass feature, depending on the procedure your device requires.
- After completing these steps, click on the “Reset” button and click on “Remove FRP.”
- This removes the FRP lock, and you may restart your device to sign in using another Google account and enjoy all the Google services.
If you’re worried about your device and data safety, the iMobie Droidkit is protected with SSL-256 encryption that will keep your data safe through the entire process.
Key Benefits of using Droidkit to Bypass FRP:
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- SSL-256 encryption provides data safety
- User friendly software interface
- Step by step explanation displayed along the process
- Works on all Samsung devices (phones, tablets)
- Accessible in multiple languages
- No need to carry the device around to the engineer or service centers
- The software is Microsoft and Apple certified, so there is no interruption, no threats of malware from the software point of view.
Droidkit solutions related to Android issues:
- Screen Unlocker – helps you to unlock any type of lock on your device that you forgot
- Data recovery – helps you recover different types of data on your Android device
- Data extractor – helps you extract data from backups and broken devices
- Data manager – this is a new feature added to manage all data on your phone or tablet
- System fix – helps you sort out minor problems, such as black screen, phone crash, boot loop, etc.
- System reinstall – helps you re-install older versions on your device
- System cleaner – clear temporary phone memory and boosts your device performance
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I Bypass FRP Google verification?
Yes. Google’s FRP verification can be bypassed using Droidkit software.
Is it possible to bypass FRP without Knox on Samsung?
Yes. Bypass is possible even with the Knox function ON.
Will FRP Bypass feature work on all Android devices?
No. Droidkit’s current FRP bypass feature is available only for all Samsung devices.
Is it possible to bypass FRP on our own? If so, what are the requirements?
Yes, you need a computer running either Windows or Mac, USB cable to connect your device, proper internet connectivity and you’re good to go.
Is it safe to purchase the pro version of Droidkit software for full functionality?
Yes, purchasing the one year toolkit plan will get you full functionality and the iMobie website ensures secured money transfer and refund options.
- The 6 Best Android Data Recovery Software That Really Work in 2022
- 5 Best Screen Projectors for Samsung Phones in 2022
- How to Quickly Set Up Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch in 2022
Droidkit is the one-stop solution to all Android related issues that we face everyday.
Solving a major issue with simple steps is an added advantage of using the Droidkit software. You need not stress on the factory reset protection lock or screen unlock or data extraction anymore; buy a pro membership and start solving the issues you face on your device today.
Try the FRP Bypass feature along with other services that Droidkit provides, leave a comment and share your experience about Droidkit services.