We all have cracked a screen at some point, and replacing one isn’t exactly inexpensive. Samsung will, however, restore a cracked screen on a Galaxy smartphone for $50 for a limited time.
- A cracked Samsung smartphone screen can be repaired for $50 during a limited promotional period.
- It’s only available to residents of the United States, and you’ll have to mail your smartphone to Samsung to get it fixed.
- From now until June 27, 2022, the promotion is open.
Samsung Galaxy screen repairs for just $50
This could be the best time to get your Samsung Galaxy smartphone’s screen repaired or if it’s cracked. In the United States, Samsung is giving a great deal on screen repair. For a limited time, the business will repair a shattered screen on your phone for only $50. That’s up to 80% off the regular price. The deal is already live and will last till Monday, June 27.
However, there are certain restrictions to this offer from Samsung. This only covers damage to the front screen; it does not cover glass replacement on the back. Water damage or the replacement of the PBA (product board assembly, often known as the motherboard) are not covered.
You can’t obtain a $50 screen repair through certified Samsung Galaxy repair partners like Best Buy or uBreakiFix because the discount only applies to mail-in repairs directly through Samsung. Only inhabitants of the United States are eligible.
Time Period of Fixing Samsung Cracked Screen For $50:
From June 13 until June 27, 2022, you can fix a cracked Samsung phone for just $50.
What Devices Are Eligible For This Fix?
To obtain your $50 screen repair, you’ll also need a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, but that’s part of the deal. Here are the models that are eligible:
Samsung Galaxy S9/Plus
Samsung Galaxy S20/+/Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21/+/Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 10/+
Ultra Note 20/Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The entire Galaxy A series
Samsung has made a point of omitting all of its foldable devices from this issue, which is understandable. The Galaxy Z Fold and Flip devices aren’t included in the and the Galaxy S20 FE and S21 FE aren’t either. Finally, all Galaxy J devices and devices introduced prior to the Galaxy S8 are ineligible.
Limitations For Fixing Samsung Cracked Screen For $50:
- Only residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. are eligible for this promotion.
- You won’t be able to do this as a walk-in. You’ll have to send the phone to Samsung.
- All that can be repaired is the front display. For frame and back glass repairs, this will not work.
- Similarly, nothing else on the phone will be repaired, including ports, buttons, circuit boards, cameras, and so on.
- UBreakIFix, Best Buy, and other Samsung service providers are not taking part.
- In order to start the repair, you’ll need a Samsung account.
- From June 13, 2022, to June 27, 2022, the promotion is available.
- Each customer receives only one repair.
People who are here to keep them updated also read,