Are there times when you lost files on your Android phone?
It might be that you have accidentally deleted them, or for some unknown reasons, they just disappeared.
We all went through that for sure.
I, for one, have deleted important files on my phone while I was not paying attention when clicking through some files.
The horror I felt was incomparable as I realized that I might not recover the files I accidentally erased and lose it forever.
Thankfully, there is a tool that would save us from having this problem.
PhoneRescue for Android
In this digital era – we store all sorts of valuable and important files on our smartphones and other gadgets.
And losing these important files like a photo or video from your recent travel trip is the last thing you want. Worse, you lose a presentation before you even get the chance to present it to your boss. Yikes!
But, accidents do happen no matter how careful we are. And if it does, there’s no need to panic. You can still recover those deleted files of yours in no time.
In this article, we will be giving you a pro review of the app called PhoneRescue for Android. With this, recovering deleted files is a piece of cake. Now, let’s get right to it.
Recovering Deleted Files, Photos, and Videos on Your Android Device
Before anything else, let’s get things straight.
There isn’t an official app to download on your phone. Instead, you will have to download PhoneRescue on your Mac or Windows computer.
That’s right! You will need to have a computer in order to proceed with recovering your files.
Here’s how it goes:
1. Install PhoneRescue on your computer and select the correct handset name (In this case, Android Data).
2. After successfully installing PhoneRescue, launch the program on your computer. You will then see a prompt on your screen asking you to select a language.
3. The welcome page will then show a few tips on how you can maximize the use of the software. Once you have gone through them, click the “Get Started” button.
4. Connect your Android phone to your Mac or Windows computer via a USB cable, and allow USB debugging.
You can also do that by going to Settings > Developer Options > Toggle USB debugging switch to ON. Then, check Always Allow to click on OK on the next pop-up.
This will install PhoneRescue on your Android device, creating the connection between the software and the device.
5. Once the program shows a list of file types, choose the ones you want to recover. After picking the files, click on Next.
And, for the software to work, you should allow PhoneRescue to access your Contacts, Messages, Photos, Videos, and other files on your Android device.
Thus, tap Allow on your Android device to start the scan.
6. On the next page, you will see options like Deep Scan and Quick Scan. First, select the Quick Scan as it does not require root on your device. If it is not enough to recover the deleted files you want, move on to Deep Scan.
Just a quick reminder, Deep Scan will automatically root your device. And this one is an irreversible process. That’s why it is important to do a Quick Scan initially.
7. After the scan is finished, you should then see the items which were deleted on your screen (on the photo below are pictures that were deleted on the device).
Select the ones that you wish to recover by clicking them, and then press the Save to Computer icon on the button right of the screen.
After that, a message will appear on your screen saying that your recovery has been completed.
Other Key Features:
It’s not a secret that you can be locked out of your mobile device. You might’ve forgotten the newly-changed password or someone tried to unlock your phone.
Don’t you worry! PhoneRescue allows you to unlock your locked Android phone by doing extremely easy steps.
But that’s not all.
Aside from the pictures and videos, you can also recover other files on your Android device:
- Call Logs
- Calendar Items
- WhatsApp Messages and Attachments
Of course, we all know that a review is never complete without pointing out a couple of pros and cons. So now, let us dive into that.
- PhoneRescue has the highest recovery rate than any similar software out there. This just goes to show its effectiveness. You are guaranteed that all your lost files will really be recovered.
- It finds lost and hidden data even on rooted and unrooted devices. This puts you at ease since you won’t need to mind whether your device is rooted or not.
- The program has a user-friendly interface. Recovering deleted files on your devices can be a technical task, but with PhoneRescue it’s made simple and easy.
- The software is available in multiple languages. That’s a first for Android recovery software.
- PhoneRescue is practically compatible with all Android devices. The software has even added support to LG and Moto (which was initially not included).
- We have to be honest and say that you are going to have to shell out a couple of bucks for you to recover your precious files. The free trial only allows you to see the previews of your files.
Accidentally deleting important files on an Android gadget is becoming something we cannot totally avoid. That’s why software like iMobie’s PhoneRescue is very helpful.
With the highest recovery rate, a wide variety of supported formats, and high compatibility with all Android devices, there is no doubt that this is the best tool to recover deleted files.
The user-friendly interface that does not require too much time to learn, as it only involves a few clicks here and there, is a major plus too.
Furthermore, the developer’s website offers tricks and tips on how to get the best out of the software.
Did you find this article helpful? Comment down your thoughts in the box below.