Samsung Galaxy S Series Phones
With what started as a premium touch-screen enabled Samsung Galaxy S in 2010, Samsung Galaxy S series has come a long way to the flagship phone Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in 2021. 11 years down the line since the first Galaxy S phone was released and it has been quite a journey for Samsung and it’s users.
Let’s glance through the most popular Galaxy S series, Galaxy A Series, Galaxy M Series, and Galaxy J Series phones and see how they have advanced over the years with technological advancements. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Most popular Samsung Galaxy S smartphones
Samsung Galaxy S
The Samsung Galaxy S is the 1st generation Galaxy S smartphone released in June 2010. The Galaxy S has over 20 variants with modifications in button layouts, cameras, screens, or the Android OS.
The phone was initially launched as a single SIM variant while the dual SIM Galaxy S was introduced in 2012. It possessed the fastest ever graphical processing in any smartphone at the time of release.
Samsung sold more than 24 million units of Galaxy S as of 2013 which makes a premiere Samsung Galaxy S smartphone.
Android version: Android 2.1 Eclair, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Android 7.1 Nougat
System on chip: Samsung Exynos 3 (Hummingbird)
RAM: 512 MB
Storage: 8 GB / 16 GB
Removable storage: 64 GB (SD card)
Display: 4” Super AMOLED
Rear camera: 5 MP
Front camera: VGA (in some models)
Battery: 1500 mAh removable Li-ion
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S2 is the second smartphone of the Samsung Galaxy S series. The phone was released in May 2011. Any guesses why the Samsung Galaxy S2 makes it to our list of the most popular Galaxy phones? Well, Samsung received more than 3 million pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S2 units worldwide.
When released, the phone was one of the thinnest in the market with 8.49 mm thickness. The smartphone sported a 1.2 Ghz dual-core Exynos system on chip processor. The Samsung Galaxy S2 was a huge success, evident by the pre-order numbers and more than 40 million units sold worldwide, far ahead of its predecessor Samsung Galaxy S.
Here’s a sneak peek into the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S2.
Android version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, Android 11
System on chip: Samsung Exynos 4 Dual-core
RAM: 1 GB
Storage: 16 / 32 GB
Removable storage: 128 GB (SD card)
Display: 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus
Rear camera: 8 MP
Front camera: 2 MP
Battery: 1650 / 1800 mAh user removable Li-ion
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 was the successor of Samsung Galaxy S2 in the Galaxy S series. Lots of new and cool features were introduced in the Galaxy S3 which made it stand out from the other S phones.
Users could use two apps simultaneously (from Android 4.1 Premium Suite Upgrade), Ambient light (automatically adjust the screen brightness relative to the lighting conditions), Smart stay (smart way to prevent phone screen from turning off as long as the user looks at the phone), color effects for camera, motion gestures, S voice (personal assistant), S beam (for NFC file transfer), and front LED light for notifications were just a few prominent features of the upgraded Samsung Galaxy S2.
Interestingly, Samsung Galaxy S3 was the first Samsung mobile phone with the wireless charging support. It also came with an upgraded resolution for the front camera from 480p to 720p.
Take a look at the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Android version: Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwich, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat
System on chip: Samsung Exynos 4 Quad
RAM: 1 GB (international version), 2 GB (LTE, selected markets)
Storage: 16 / 32 / 64 GB (expandable)
Display: 4.8” HD Super AMOLED
Rear camera: 8 MP
Front camera: 1.9 MP
Battery: 2100 mAh, Li-ion
- How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy S3 to Go Back to Normal
- 10 Best Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S3 to Modify Your Mobile
- How To Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S3 for Your Memories
- Best Android Phone to Upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S3
- How To Install Android Revolution HD Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Just like its Predecessor Samsung Galaxy S3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 was launched with similar design but upgraded hardware and software features in March 2013. Following are the notable features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
- IR blaster to use phone as a universal remote control
- Barometer to measure altitude level
- Ambient temperature and humidity percentage measurement sensor
- One-handed mode
- Air View and Air Gesture features
- Adapt to optimal display and sound
- Capture photos and record videos simultaneously with rear and front cameras
- Smart Program and Smart Rotation features
Believe it or not, besides the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone, Samsung Galaxy S4 is the only Samsung phone that comes with hygrometer and thermometer sensors.
What makes this phone so popular? A whopping 80 million units of Samsung Galaxy S4 were sold which makes it the best-selling Android smartphone of all time.
Let me walk you through the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4.
Android version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop, Android 11
System on chip: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa / Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
RAM: 2 GB (international version), 2 GB (LTE, selected markets)
Storage: 16 / 32 / 64 GB (expandable)
Display: 5” Super AMOLED
Rear camera: 13 MP
Front camera: 2 MP
Battery: 2600 mAh, user removable Li-ion
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy S4 To Its Latest Version
- 11 Unexplored Tips and Tricks For Samsung Galaxy S4
- How To Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S4: Get the Comfort Back
- How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 to Clear Your Phone’s Attic
- How To Take Screenshots On The Galaxy S4: Four Dead Easy Ways
- How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 For Free and Break Carrier Chains
- How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To TV
- How To Download Manual For Samsung Galaxy S4: Know It All
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One: Jackie Chan vs Bruce Lee
- Best Android Phones for Business Magnate – Complete List
Samsung Galaxy S5
Next on our list of Galaxy S series phones is the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone. It was launched 11 months after the launch of Samsung Galaxy S3 in February 2014. Samsung carried on the legacy of adding new features by upgrading the Galaxy S3 with these cool features in Galaxy S4.
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP67 water resistance
- Low light photography
- 4K video recording
- Heart rate monitor
- Download booster
- Restrict battery usage
- Capacitive touch screen for use with gloves
Despite being packed with these new features, Samsung Galaxy S5 lacked some features from the Galaxy S4, such as thermometer, hygrometer, and Story Album.
Also, Galaxy S5 marked the end of the user replaceable battery and a micro-SIM card slot in the Galaxy S series. Samsung phones in the Galaxy series manufactured after Galaxy S5 sported a non-replaceable battery and a nano-SIM card slot.
Let’s dive into the specifications of the Galaxy S5 smartphone.
Android version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
System on chip: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa / Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
RAM: 2 / 3 GB
Storage: 16 / 32 / 64 GB (expandable)
Display: 5.1” Super AMOLED
Rear camera: 16 MP
Front camera: 2.03 MP
Battery: 2800 mAh, user removable Li-ion
- How to reboot the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 10 best apps for Samsung Galaxy S5
- How to unroot the Samsung Galaxy S5
- How to install Samsung Galaxy S5 drivers for PC
- How to get extended battery for Samsung Galaxy S5
- How to enable call recording for Samsung Galaxy S5
- How to install Cyanogen Mod on Samsung Galaxy S5
- What is the baby crying detector on Samsung Galaxy S5
- How to download stock Samsung Galaxy S5 system files
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S5
- What is Odin mode on Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S6
The Samsung Galaxy S56 is in itself a series of smartphones. The series comprises Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, and Galaxy S6 Active. The first Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge was released in March 2015 while the Galaxy S6 Edge+ was launched in August 2015.
The features added in this series include the following.
- Quick charging
- VR compatibility with Galaxy Gear VR
- Smart feature
- Interface customization with themes
Nonetheless, various features from the predecessor Samsung Galaxy S5 were removed. Motion gestures, water resistance, micro-SD card slot, Smart Rotation, and one-handed mode were among the many features removed in the Galaxy S6 series.
Moreover, the batteries in the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge were made non-replaceable and smaller than the Galaxy S5 counterpart to fit in a built-in battery.
Here are the specifications of the Galaxy S6 series.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S6||Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge||Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+|
|Android version||Android Lollipop / Android Marshmallow / Android Nougat||Android Lollipop / Android Marshmallow / Android Nougat||Android Lollipop / Android Marshmallow / Android Nougat|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420||Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420||Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420|
|RAM||3 GB||3 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||32 / 64 / 128 GB||32 / 64 / 128 GB||32 / 64 / 128 GB|
|Display||5.1” Super AMOLED||5.1” Super AMOLED||5.7” Super AMOLED|
|Rear camera||16 MP||16 MP||16 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||2550 mAh||2600 mAh||3000 mAh|
Note that the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active came with a 3500 mAh non-replaceable battery.
- 21 secret tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S6 you must know
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S6
- How to install Cyanogen Mod on Samsung Galaxy S6
- 5 must-have accessories for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge problems and troubleshooting
- How to get an extended battery life for Samsung Galaxy S6
- How to download manual for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to download Samsung Galaxy S6 stock files
- How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S6
- How to reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to clean the slate
- 8 best custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S6
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Active an completely activate it
- 5 best Water resistant Android phones: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Samsung Galaxy S7
Just like the Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a series of phones – Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7 Active. Galaxy S7 was launched with additional features like Dual Pixel camera, always-on display, IP68 water resistance, improved low-light photography, micro-SD card slot which Galaxy S6 lacked.
Let’s glance through the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S7 phones.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S7||Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge|
|Android version||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat||Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 7.0 Nougat|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 8890 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820||Samsung Exynos 8890 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Storage||32 / 64 / 128 GB (expandable)||32 / 64 / 128 GB (expandable)|
|Display||5.1” Super AMOLED||5.5” Super AMOLED|
|Rear camera||16 MP||16 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP||5 MP|
|Battery||3000 mAh||3600 mAh (non-replaceable)|
- Pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy S7
- How to root the Samsung Galaxy S7
- All you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S7
- 10 authentic Samsung Galaxy S7 user reviews
- How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 problems and troubleshooting
- What is the baby crying detector on Samsung phones
- Is Samsung Pay supported on Samsung Galaxy S7?
- How to unblock a number on Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 series comprises Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ phones. The Galaxy S8 phones were released in March 2017. Following are the notable features of Galaxy S8 smartphones.
- Bixby virtual assistant
- Iris and face recognition
- MicroUSB port replaced by USB-C port
- Home and capacitive buttons replaced by on-screen keys
One of the major upgrades in the Galaxy S8 phones was that of the aspect ratio. The Samsung Galaxy S8 phones were taller than the Galaxy S7 phones.
The overall sales of Galaxy S8 outnumbered the Galaxy S7 by 30%. The design of the Samsung Galaxy S8 received praise from users and critics alike.
Take a look at the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Android version: Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 9.0
System on chip: Exynos 8895
RAM: 4 / 6 GB
Storage: 64 / 128 GB
Removable storage: upto 256 GB (microSD card)
Display: 5.8” Super AMOLED (Galaxy S8), 6.2” Super AMOLED (Galaxy S8+)
Rear camera: 12 MP
Front camera: 8 MP
Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh (Galaxy S8), 3500 mAh (Galaxy S8+), 4000 mAh (Galaxy S8 Active)
- 10 best apps for the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 tips and tricks
- Samsung Galaxy S8 screen mirroring guide, tips, and tricks
- Best custom launchers for Samsung Galaxy S8
- 8 best custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- No more system support for Samsung Galaxy S8
- 20 methods to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 bluetooth issues
- Best Samsung Galaxy S8 cases and covers
- Top recommended accessories for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Best custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to fix Gear VR not working with Samsung Galaxy S8
- What is the baby crying detector on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S8 loses LTE after Android 9.0 update
- 20 ways to fix camera failed warning on Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S9
Next on our list of Samsung Galaxy S series smartphones is the Samsung Galaxy S9 unveiled in February 2018. Samsung Galaxy S9 was the first phone since Nokia N86 released in 2009 to sport a variable aperture camera. The phone allows the users to switch between f/1.5 and f/2.4 apertures.
As a matter of fact, Samsung Galaxy S9 is Samsung’s first flagship phone to support 2160p recording at 60fps and super-slow motion at 960fps.
The table below shows the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S9||Samsung Galaxy S9 +|
|Android version||Samsung Experience 9.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo||Samsung Experience 9.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 9810||Samsung Exynos 9810|
|RAM||4 GB||6 GB|
|Storage||64 / 128 / 256 GB||64 / 128 / 256 GB|
|Removable storage||Expandable upto 400 GB||Expandable upto 400 GB|
|Display||5.8” 1440p Super AMOLED||6.2” 1440p Super AMOLED|
|Rear camera||12 MP||Dual 12 MP + 12 MP|
|Front camera||8 MP||8 MP|
|Battery||Non-removable 3000 mAh (with 15W charging speed)||Non-removable 3600 mAh (with 15W charging speed)|
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ problems and solutions
- 5 best Samsung Galaxy S9 deals
- 9 most useful accessories for Samsung Galaxy S9
- 10 best Samsung Galaxy S9 wallet cases
- 11 best Samsung Galaxy S9 cases to protect your phone
- 5 best Samsung Galaxy S9 accessories
- 7 best Samsung Galaxy S9 chargers
- 10 best Samsung Galaxy S9+ cases and covers
- 8 best Samsung Galaxy S9 protectors
- Samsung Galaxy S9 screen mirroring guide, tips, and tricks
- 13 best Samsung Galaxy S9 cases and covers
- 10 best custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy S9
- Best Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ screen protectors on Amazon
- 5 best Samsung Galaxy S9 compatible wireless chargers
- How to unblock a number of Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S10
We’re moving towards the final three phones of the Samsung Galaxy S series. Next on our list is the Samsung Galaxy S10 which in itself is a series of smartphones.
It comprises Samsung Galaxy S10e, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. The Galaxy S10 Lite was released in January 2020 while the other variants were released in February 2019.
The mid-range Galaxy S10 Lite was released with the same performance and camera while compromising on a few other features.
Look at the table below for the specifications.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S10||Samsung Galaxy S10e||Samsung Galaxy S10+||Samsung Galaxy S10 5G||Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite|
|Android version||Android 9.0 Pie / Android 11.0||Android 9.0 Pie / Android 11.0||Android 9.0 Pie / Android 11.0||Android 9.0 Pie / Android 11.0||Android 9.0 Pie / Android 11.0|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 9820 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855||Samsung Exynos 9820 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855||Samsung Exynos 9820 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855||Samsung Exynos 9820 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|RAM||8 GB||6 / 8 GB||8 / 12 GB||8 GB||6 / 8 GB|
|Storage||128 / 512 GB (expandable)||128 / 256 GB (expandable)||128 / 512 GB / 1 TB (expandable)||256 / 512 GB (non-expandable)||128 GB (expandable)|
|Display||6.1” Dynamic AMOLED||5.8” Super AMOLED||6.4” Dynamic AMOLED||6.7” Dynamic AMOLED||6.7” Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear camera||12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP||12 MP + 16 MP||12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP||12 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP||48 MP + 12MP + 5 MP|
|Front camera||10 MP||10 MP||10 MP + 8 MP||10 MP + 3D depth camera||32 MP|
|Battery||3400 mAh (non-replaceable)||3100 mAh (non-replaceable)||4100 mAh (non-replaceable)||4500 mAh (non-replaceable)||4500 mAh (non-replaceable)|
- 10 tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ problems and solutions
- Best Samsung Galaxy S10 plans
- Samsung Galaxy S10 phones comparison
- 12 amazing Samsung Galaxy S10 PLus phone cases
- How to hide the Samsung Galaxy S10 hole punch camera
- 10 best Samsung Galaxy S10 cases
- 7 best SD cards for Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Everything you need to know
- 5 best waterproof cases for Samsung Galaxy S10
- Is Samsung Galaxy S10 the best phone in 2020?
- Samsung releases fix to security fingerprint issue on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung launches Galaxy S10 Lite
- What is the baby crying detector on Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S20
Similar to the Galaxy S10, Samsung announced a series of Samsung Galaxy S20 phones in February 2020, a month after the Galaxy S10 Lite was released.
In the first launch in February 2020, Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+ and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra were launched. Eight months later in October 2020, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, the mid-range variant of Galaxy S10 was released.
Carrying forward the legacy of improving in video recording, the S20 series phones became the first Samsung phones with 8K video recording capability.
Check the specifications below.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S20||Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus||Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra||Samsung Galaxy S20 FE|
|Android version||Android 10 / Android 11.0||Android 10 / Android 11.0||Android 10 / Android 11.0||Android 10 / Android 11.0|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 990 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865||Samsung Exynos 990 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865||Samsung Exynos 990 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865||Samsung Exynos 990 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|RAM||8 / 12 GB||8 / 12 GB||12 / 16 GB||6 / 8 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||128 / 256 GB||128 / 256 / 512 GB||128 / 256 GB|
|Display||6.2″ Dynamic AMOLED||6.7″ Dynamic AMOLED||6.9″ Dynamic AMOLED||6.5″ Super AMOLED|
|Rear camera||12 MP + 64 MP 12 MP||12 MP + 64 MP 12 MP + 0.3 MP 3D depth camera||108 MP + 48 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP 3D depth camera||12 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP|
|Front camera||10 MP||10 MP||40 MP||32 MP|
|Battery||4000 mAh||4500 mAh (non-replaceable)||5000 mAh (non-replaceable)||4500 mAh (non-replaceable)|
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra can give you a run for your money
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G shines in TENAA listing
- Samsung disappointed with Galaxy S20 sales
- Samsung is fixing Galaxy S20 FE’s touchscreen issues via software updates
- Samsung Surprisingly Reveals Galaxy S20 Series Release Date
- Samsung just leaked its very own Galaxy S20 on its website
- Details for the release of the new Samsung S20 and Galaxy Z Flip revealed
- Samsung’s S20+ Ultra packing on a bigger RAM than your PC
- 10 best dual SIM Android phones: Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S21
The latest entrant to the Galaxy S series is the Samsung Galaxy S21. It is one of the best 5G smartphones available in the market.
The Galaxy S21 lineup was unveiled at the Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event in January 2021. How does it differ from its predecessor Samsung Galaxy S20? Well, the Galaxy S21+ comes with a larger display, better battery performance, and a glass back instead of plastic.
Galaxy S21 Ultra comes packed with a lot more amazing features but the most prominent one being its advanced 108 MP camera setup with laser auto-focus and 1440p display.
These specifications of the Galaxy S21 will stun you.
|Specification||Samsung Galaxy S21||Samsung Galaxy S21+||Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra|
|Android version||One UI 3.1 / Android 11||One UI 3.1 / Android 11||One UI 3.1 / Android 11|
|System on chip||Samsung Exynos 2100 (International) / Qualcomm Snapdragon 888||Samsung Exynos 2100 (International) / Qualcomm Snapdragon 888||Samsung Exynos 2100 (International) / Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB||12 / 16 GB|
|Storage||128 / 256 GB||128 / 256 GB||128 / 256 / 512 GB|
|Display||6.2” Dynamic AMOLED||6.7” Dynamic AMOLED||6.8” Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear camera||12 / 64 / 12 MP||12 / 64 / 12 MP||108 / 10 / 10 / 12 MP|
|Front camera||10 MP Dual Pixel PDAF||10 MP Dual Pixel PDAF||40 MP|
|Battery||4000 mAh Li-Po||4800 mAh Li-Po||5000 mAh Li-Po|
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series specs leaked, Ultra confirmed
- Fantastic deal for Galaxy S21 with upto $700 in huge discount
- Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21 Plus: massive leak revealed
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 might be released earlier than expected
- Samsung Galaxy S21 regulatory filing –– no power adapters included
- The Leaked Images of Samsung S21 Series Reveal Major Upgrades
- Preorders for the Galaxy S21 series kicks off in the US
Samsung Galaxy S series: A revolution in mobile phones
At the time of publishing this article, these are all the Samsung Galaxy S phones released to date. From Samsung Galaxy S to the high-end Samsung Galaxy S21, the Galaxy S series has come a long way. The way people use smartphones have changed over the years and the smartphone technology is only going to get better. If you are a crazy fan of Samsung Galaxy S series, hold your breath and wait for the newer models to release. I’m sure the Samsung Galaxy S series new models are going to be breathtakingly advanced and feature-packed.
I hope this article brought some value to your Android usage. Which Samsung Galaxy S series phone do you use? And what features you wish you had in your Galaxy S phone? Let me know in the comments section below. Take care and stay safe. Until next time, cheers!