JoyofAndroid Sponsored Post
JoyofAndroid is an authoritative Android website with fans around the globe. We have been featured in the likes of newspapers, magazines and referenced in a number of books.
Started in 2012 we have defined the category of Android information media and being read by millions of technology enthusiasts. Read more about our story here.
What is a sponsored post?
Simply put, it is a blog post paid for by a company or an individual.
Long version: It is a piece of content that is explicitly sponsored as an advertisement in order to draw a large amount of JoyofAndroid user base.
Who is it for?
- App developers
- Individual website owners
- Marketing agencies
- Anyone who wants eyeball to promote their products or services.
What do you get when you buy one?
You get a wonderful piece of content written by our writer, reviewed by our Editor and published on JoyofAndroid.com
This sponsored post will be featured on our home page and it will be placed on our site’s main feed.
- There is a lot of black, white, and grey area when it comes to sponsored. As with always, we want to be transparent with what we do and what we won’t do.
- We will not add “dofollow” links to your website.
- A sponsored post will not be portrayed as a natural editorial article.
- We don’t do press releases as sponsored posts.
- We will not be able to publish duplicate content or product review published elsewhere. Any self-promotion will be toned down.
- We will follow Google’s guidelines for the sponsored review.
- There will be a note to say this is a sponsored post towards the end of the article.
- Well written 1000+ words review of your product/service (unbiased).
- We will work with you in writing the best content for our users with your guidance. Content will be unique.
How much does it cost?
$100 (includes writing cost)
How can I make payment?
Click the PayPal button below and make the payment via PayPal. Once payment is confirmed send us your details by using this form.